NAMM 2020

Greg Y
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2033Post Greg Y
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Peanut73 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 pm
I'm guessing there will be something, but hard to say. I still dream of a "Critter" D1AT in the Julian finish, but Collings has already said "No" to me many times.
Word on the street 'latest rumor mill"..... will be available on all T series.... all sizes !!
https://www.collingsguitars.com/custom- ... B7qFynQhlI

Peanut73
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:14 pm
Location: CO

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2034Post Peanut73
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Greg Y wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 pm
Peanut73 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 pm
I'm guessing there will be something, but hard to say. I still dream of a "Critter" D1AT in the Julian finish, but Collings has already said "No" to me many times.
Word on the street 'latest rumor mill"..... will be available on all T series.... all sizes !!
https://www.collingsguitars.com/custom- ... B7qFynQhlI
Saw that today and was shocked. Looks like I’ll have an order going in. Now where is TME’s phone number...

Eric Jones
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:05 am

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2036Post Eric Jones
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:59 pm

00-14 fret models. Finally! I think these have been on some wish lists for a long time. The website says five models. I guess these are 001, 002, 003, 001T, 002T?

JohnB
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2037Post JohnB
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:17 am

Along with the JL satin finish available on all T series guitars and the 0014 in standard and Traditional models, Collings announced a CL Deluxe electric in acid washed charcoal. (More coming, I assume, tomorrow.)

jackorion
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2038Post jackorion
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:32 am

I saw and played the 00-1T today - sweet little guitar and, as much as you can tell at NAMM, it sounded really good - if I wasn't already still paying off the credit card bill for my OM2hT I'd be ordering one I think!

Also saw a very cool new electric model which I'm probably not supposed to mention but I notice that Julian Lage has been playing a Gretsch Duo Jet recently and he is good friends with the Collings people........

Kris W
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:17 am

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2039Post Kris W
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am

EB194DB2-5A34-47FF-B5E6-1E59472A499D.png
Here’s Julian in a promo photo with the new electric.

jackorion
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2040Post jackorion
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:17 am

Kris W wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am
EB194DB2-5A34-47FF-B5E6-1E59472A499D.pngHere’s Julian in a promo photo with the new electric.
That's an actual vintage Gretsch Duo Jet...

Kris W
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:17 am

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2041Post Kris W
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 am

It is and this looks suspiciously like
It:
Attachments
D5C1912E-FD32-44FB-8C35-9DA2C53E43A0.png

Frank Sanns
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:38 pm
Real Name: Frank Sanns
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2042Post Frank Sanns
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 am

In the photo is the new 14 fret 00 (Bottom right). There was also mat finished larger guitars and torrefied mando (not new) and necks on the electrics.
Attachments
IMG_4533.JPG
IMG_4533.JPG (126.42 KiB) Viewed 667 times

User avatar
Fidalgo
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: NAMM 2020

Post: # 2050Post Fidalgo
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Peanut73 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:30 pm
Greg Y wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 pm
Peanut73 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 pm
I'm guessing there will be something, but hard to say. I still dream of a "Critter" D1AT in the Julian finish, but Collings has already said "No" to me many times.
Word on the street 'latest rumor mill"..... will be available on all T series.... all sizes !!
https://www.collingsguitars.com/custom- ... B7qFynQhlI
Saw that today and was shocked. Looks like I’ll have an order going in. Now where is TME’s phone number...
Now, who wants to buy a killer D1AT?! :D

Post Reply