Humidifiers?

TravH

Humidifiers?

Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:22 am

Hi,

I'm in Tucson and it's already summer! <15% RH and 90°+.....

I'm a full time RV'er and have my Collings with me. I used an Oasis in the past but wonder if I should try another brand or add a second Oasis to the mix. Maybe just in the case....

So far no problems but I'd like to get the groups opinions before trying something different.

The Oasis I have is an extreme version. Forget what they call it...

Thanks,

Trav

RyHardGuy

Re: Humidifiers?

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:24 am

Howdy! I’m up in Phoenix phasing into summer as well. After watching a lot of reviews on YouTube, I decided to use the D’addario Humidipak. I hate having to re-wet sponges and these things are set it and forget it. I’ll never go back!

https://www.daddario.com/products/acce ... -maintain/

kriso77

Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:30 pm

I have used Humidipaks and they have done extremely well in the dry northeast winters

JohnB

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Been using Humidipaks for the last few years (4?) and they've been terrific. Although we have humidity swings here and sometimes extended dry periods, we don't have months and months of dry weather with which to cope. If you use the humidipaks (or any in-case humidifier), I recommend an inexpensive hygrometer in the case just to check regularly.

Red Oak

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:03 pm

JohnB wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm Been using Humidipaks for the last few years (4?) and they've been terrific. Although we have humidity swings here and sometimes extended dry periods, we don't have months and months of dry weather with which to cope. If you use the humidipaks (or any in-case humidifier), I recommend an inexpensive hygrometer in the case just to check regularly.
Good advice. Spent a year in Phoenix using a room humidifier and it was a challenge!