Collings SoCo 16lc, Near Mint

Major GAS

Collings SoCo 16lc, Near Mint

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:32 am

Pics here as this site keeps saying my files are too big to attach: https://guitarscanada.com/index.php?thr ... st-2470498

Well, there is the Gibson ES-335, and then there is the Collings Soco 16 lc. Holding the Collings in hand, the above statement will immediately make sense to you -- the fit and finish is of a level that Gibson can only dream of. Though nothing in this world is perfect, you would be forgiven for thinking that the Collings SoCo is! This is perhaps the ultimate 335 style guitar, with playability and tone that is about as dreamy as you could imagine. Airy, woody, articulate, and also stunning to look at, these Collings archtops are simply a cut above. This example, in tobacco sunburst, has only the very faintest hints that it has ever been played -- it is in virtually as-new condition, with no fretwear or significant playwear to speak of. The finish flaming is breathtaking, and shifts and dances in the light. A magnificent instrument that would cost near 6000 CAD, from a shop. With its original deluxe Ameritage hardcase and certificate of authenticity. If you have dreamed of a truly next-level 335 style instrument, for less than you would pay for a new 335, this is the one. Lollar low-wind Imperials...

3000 USD

archtop

Re: Collings SoCo 16lc, Near Mint

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello,
Is this guitar still for sale?
I don't see any pics when I click :guitarcanada.com"
Thanks,
Yada