Collings SJSS Sitka EIR 1 3/4” 2016

Spyvito

Collings SJSS Sitka EIR 1 3/4” 2016

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm

$3550 plus shipping —for now.

Purchased new in 2018, immaculate Collings SJ with Gibson/short scale 24 7/8” and 1 3/4 nut. August 2016 build, Label signed by Bill Collings. New selling price ~$6500. Collings guitars are only getting more expensive and they are worth it. But we all know that.

Sitka over Rosewood. I have added Schaller ivoroid tuner buttons, original chrome buttons included.

https://youtu.be/bFv7OvRreds

From the Collings website:
“The SJ is our version of what is commonly called a small Jumbo. Although the 16 inch lower bout is slightly wider than a dreadnought, and the sides almost as deep, the tight curve at the waist creates in a very different sound chamber. SJs, especially examples in maple, typically have a more pronounced midrange response when compared to a dreadnought, making them ideal candidates for a rounded cutaway. Players looking for the bass and overall volume of a large guitar, but with lots of treble clarity and midrange crunch, often find just what they need in the curvaceous SJ.”

Always kept in optimal humidity, smoke free home. Feels, looks and plays as new. No nicks or dings or scratches TKL case.

Detailed pictures available upon request, send me a PM with your email and I will send them.

Guitar will be shipped by Fedex. Paypal fees, if you like to use that, are not included.

Brad1982

Re: Collings SJSS Sitka EIR 1 3/4” 2016

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:51 am

Presume this is sold by now, right?