Thread closed. Item resisted on the forum.

Frank Sanns

Re: Candy Apple Tangerine I290 Custom Special

Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:58 pm

The politics of pushing a particular party or person is off limits however I have not really seen that in this thread. What I have seen is a general statement of society. Unless I am missing something, I do not see anything that is not a little expression of middle of the road free speech.

I have given some slack to this thread hoping for a resolution. Alas, we are still divided.

Just remember, when you think you have the all the answers for the ails of society, you probably are not reflecting enough on your own thoughts and views. There is not a simple or one sided answer.

It is best that I close this thread where it is and ask everybody to move on.

Forum Admin
Site Admin

Re: Candy Apple Tangerine I290 Custom Special

Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:19 pm

FYI, You cannot report the moderator to the moderator. I inadvertent posted from my Frank Sanns account to end this thread but am the Forum Admin. You cannot report me to me.

I have reviewed the entire thread again and yes, there is a political candidate in one of the pictures but it is more about the differences within the country. I view this comparison like the optical illusion of a young girl and old lady in drawing. Which do you see? The answer is that you will see what you want to see. My guess is will be pretty much split down the middle of villains and heroes. Nut jobs thinking the election was stolen or patriots? Nut jobs thinking Starbucks coffee is better than Jack Daniels or connoisseurs? It is all interpreted differently by different people.

Had it been a Pro Biden or Pro Trump post (or the opposite), it would have been deleted as clearly political.

If you don't like the thread, don't comment or get enmeshed in it. Our country has enough rifts in it already. Let's not carry here.

Lighten up people. I really do not have the time or patience to be moderating these kind of interactions.