Want to Trade : Gibson Custom '64 SG Maestro for Collings I-35 aged black

jimbugg

Want to Trade : Gibson Custom '64 SG Maestro for Collings I-35 aged black

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 pm

hi everyone!

maybe this is a long shot, but this seems like the best place to try - I'd like to see if anyone out there is interested in trading my Gibson Custom '64 SG Maestro Reissue for their Collings I-35 in aged black, preferably with a Bigsby. the SG is very nearly new and in Mint condition; it was purchased this year at Carter Vintage in Nashville, and was hand-picked from the Custom Shop's stock by Walter Carter. deep cherry red, chunky neck, killer sounding new Gibson "Custombucker" PAFs, weighs about 6.8 lbs - it's a good one!

I'm mostly looking for a black I-35, although I might be interested in a lightly figured cherry or natural one - but I am only interested in one with an aged finish. a Bigsby is a big plus but not necessary, and I'm happy to add a bit of cash on my end to get into the right I-35. I've wanted one for years, so it's time to make a move!

I'm located in Nashville, TN, although I travel to Texas to see family fairly frequently - I'd prefer to trade in person, but we can arrange shipping if need be. please feel free to reach out via PM or email for more info, photos, etc.

thanks!