You Can't Always Get What You Want - acoustic cover

Indigoblues

Re: You Can't Always Get What You Want - acoustic cover

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Dale,
After watching your acoustic cover of this classic Stones song multiple times, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your version—in fact I think it is among my favorites of your performances. Great harmonies, tasty lead playing, I’m sure even Mick and the band would be impressed.

While I’m here, may I also compliment you for always being a bright spot on this Forum for me? I have always enjoyed the music, the guitar reviews and lessons you have posted links for here.

During the “Dark Time” (between when the original Forum went silent and this Forum became active in October last year), you posted a couple wonderful review videos of your electrics and amps. I watched those at least a few times and was very grateful to have them available for my “Collings fix” when there was no Forum available online.

Thank you very much for all of your posts. I always enjoy them and am happy to take the time to check them out.

All the best to you and all on the Forum for a happy Thanksgiving!

maplebaby

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:02 pm

hello!

Thanks SO much for your very kind post...i read it through twice:) It is great to connect and thanks for sharing a common interest we have in music and Collings Guitars! Thanks also for watching the videos i've post and i really appreciate the kind words.

I got to visit the Collings factory for the first time this past summer. It was something i've wanted to do for literally over 20 years. It was all and more that i hoped it would be.

Do you have a favorite Collings instrument you own...or a favorite model they make?

your friend,
dale

Frank Sanns

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:37 am

I agree with Indigo. Great work. Always nice to see a forum member or other Collings enthusiasts putting it out there for others to enjoy.

There are no "like buttons" on the forum but you can be sure there are smiles. Thanks.

Frank

maplebaby

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Frank Sanns wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:37 am I agree with Indigo. Great work. Always nice to see a forum member or other Collings enthusiasts putting it out there for others to enjoy.

There are no "like buttons" on the forum but you can be sure there are smiles. Thanks.

Frank
hello Frank..thank you sir for the kind post and sharing your time to visit this thread!

I am glad Collings fans(fanatics) have a place to call home again. Such amazing instruments that are now carrying on the legacy of the one and only Bill Collings, and doing it well.

your friend,
dale