Shout Out For Main Stage Cases

DenverSteve

Shout Out For Main Stage Cases

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:17 am

I purchased a custom guitar last year that was optioned with a Main Stage case. After a year the case developed a situation of flaking fiberglass on an edge of the case that seemed as though it would just continue. I contacted Kris Morey at Main Stage Cases and explained the problem. He immediately stated that the problem was indeed a manufacturing defect and that Main Stage would build me a new custom case for the SJ guitar. He not only said he would make a new case, he sent me the color palettes for the interior and exterior colors they offer and had me choose my choice of colors for the replacement case.

As these cases have to be built by hand it took about 6 weeks but the case was shipped and arrived as promised. I simply boxed up the old case and returned it to Main Stage. They didn't ask for a deposit for the old case or even take a credit card number "in case" the case didn't get returned. It was truly a painless and stress-free exchange for a new case that seems to be flawless.

None of this would matter if the cases produced by Main Stage Cases weren't so wonderful to begin with. Thanks again to Kris and Main Stage Cases for their professionalism.
Shalom, Steve
A Few World-Class Tools..........

Red Oak

Re: Shout Out For Main Stage Cases

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Great story. Nothing is more important than good customer relations.