WL-K and great customer service

FlyingEmu

WL-K and great customer service

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi everyone, new member here. Last month I picked up a used 2017 WL-K, and I mean barely used. I think I've put more playwear on it in 2 weeks than it had in the previous 2 years! It is so light and resonant, a real joy to play. This is my first Collings-made guitar.

Someone had replaced one of the ebony bridge pins with a plastic one. Who knows, maybe the couch cushion swallowed the original during a string change. I emailed Collings customer service and asked if they sold pins, or if not where I could buy a replacement. The next day I received a super nice email from Mark who asked for my address and said he would send some pins at no charge. Sure enough a few days later I received a package from Collings with several new pins. How nice is that?

I think I'm going to like this 'loo!

12Frets

Re: WL-K and great customer service

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing that.

elambo

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Their service is aces. And congrats on the guitar!

Lit

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:04 am

Just wanted to say the collings/Waterloo customer service is indeed excellent. Most folks don't realize when they buy a Waterloo, they get Collings customer service. Mark from Collings is freaking awesome.

Owning and playing my Waterloo is indeed a superlative experience. Hope you have been enjoying your wl-k!