SOLD: Mark Hanson Fingerstyle Guitar Books (3, With CDs)

gemcity

SOLD: Mark Hanson Fingerstyle Guitar Books (3, With CDs)

Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:49 pm

Why not learn (or further develop) finger-style guitar if you involuntarily have more time at home these days...
Hard to argue against these three instructional and tunes books by Grammy-winner and lifetime teacher and author (and fabulous player) Mark Hanson.
Fingerstyle Guitar - Beyond Basics overview book to get started is brand new and the CD is still sealed in the back. The other two books are more comprehensive methods and have more exercises and tunes, and the CD for each is in perfect condition as are the books.
$25 for all three, PayPal, includes media mail shipping to US.
PM me for any questions, thanks.
Attachments
IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_4562.jpg (104.68 KiB) Viewed 3352 times

pto

Re: SOLD: Mark Hanson Fingerstyle Guitar Books (3, With CDs)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:00 pm

mark was a year behind me at stanford, and my guitar teacher at gryphon, all those years till i moved to wyoming and he to oregon. i can't imagine a better teacher, and his books are tremendous. just finished learning his "water is wide" in E - big stretches for my hands in that key, but worth it. his voicings are always superb.

gemcity

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:17 pm

That's awesome! I was three years behind Mark but a math and science nerd with no interest in music, or even Will Ackerman who frequently played on campus.

Took up music at age 52 and was lucky and grateful to fly from TX to Gryphon on a Saturday to take two afternoon workshops with him.

Fabulous artist, player, writer, teacher, person.

pto

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:38 pm

great stuff! Will was after me, but joan baez, my neighbor in the 80s, came to Mem Chu often on sunday nites to sing and visit. sometimes brought sister mimi.