SOLD LOCALLY - PLEASE DELETE

DenverSteve

SOLD LOCALLY - PLEASE DELETE

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:22 am

SOLD. If you've never played a 717e - you should. If you think you know Taylor Guitars, but haven't played a 717e - you don't know the new Taylor. I purchased this new from LAGuitarSales and Ted found me a great guitar from his stock. Vintage vibe and look but with modern touches like; rounded corners, new bracing, torrefied top and gorgeous appointments. These are great guitars and very likely the best Taylor has produced. Additionally, I just had a Taylor shop do a setup and neck adjustment so it is perfect. I also had the tech install a clear pick-guard and strap lug on the neck-heel. This is mint and plays better than new - Win, win. These 717s are wonderful to play. They are full-sounding, articulate with great string separation, loud (or soft), seemingly unlimited headroom, balanced...... This burst model is $3299 + tax new. Grab this better-than-new for far less. These shade-tops are hard to photograph because the camera tries to warm up the color. The first is a truer rendition of the top.
LAYAWAY AVAILABLE. $1000 down with balance due within 60 days. I'm not in a hurry but I'm freeing up space. I'll be on the road from 4/27-4/30 and unable to ship until 5/2.
Shalom, Steve
A Few World-Class Tools..........