FS: 2011 Collings SJ Sitka/Maple

soups

FS: 2011 Collings SJ Sitka/Maple

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:52 am

Up for sale is a 2011 Collings SJ with standard appointments (specs available in the pic below). I am the second owner of the guitar and am putting it on the chopping block because I'm moving towards smaller instruments and have my eye on something else. I have owned it since 2020. The previous owner swapped out the Waverly tuning machines for gold Schaller M6 Minis (pictured).

Most of what I own is Collings-made, and this is an outstanding example of their tribute to a long-scale J-185 on steroids. The Sitka has naturally aged to a nice caramel color, and it's got definition and volume without getting muddy. It is in excellent condition and comes with its original TKL case which is also in great shape.

I have taken pictures of the small unobtrusive imperfections that I could find on the top, and those photos are there for your scrutiny at the photo link.

I have it priced to sell at $4450. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. No trades, please. Bank check or PayPal friends and family. I'm happy to draw up a bill of sale.

Local pickup is available in Milwaukee or Central Kentucky if the timing is right (I travel back and forth).

email is better than private message - soups41@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Chris

more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/07d23Zg