Eastman E6OM-TC (2022)

KyleR

Eastman E6OM-TC (2022)

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:30 pm

Please forgive me ahead of time if this is posted incorrectly. Obviously, I know it's not a Collings, but let me tell you the story...

I purchased this Eastman guitar and a Collings OM3 several months ago and, to my surprise, they arrived on the same day. Of course, the OM3 is a Collings, and we all love Collings guitars! But also to my surprise, the Eastman far exceeded all expectations. For $1109, the fit, finish, quality, playability, and tone of the torrefied sitka over mahogany was astonishing. It even has more bass than my OM1A.

That being said, we all know how the story goes: I need to sell it. I'm moving into a new home soon and simply won't have the extra space.

The guitar is in mint condition, with no scratches, dents, dings, or blemishes of any kind. I'm asking $800 but will consider all fair offers.

Below is a link to MY guitar. I purchased it from Soundpure and the pictures are of the exact guitar you will receive. If interested, I can email you further pictures. Below is the link:

https://www.soundpure.com/p/eastman-e6o ... 2319/31542

Please email me at srader931@students.sbts.edu. Again, if you're interested, I can email you additional pictures and we can even talk by phone. All sales are final.

Don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

Kyle

6stringSmile

Re: Eastman E6OM-TC (2022)

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:20 am

Just out of curiosity, as I sold my OM3 to Sound Pure, what were the specs of the one you bought?
6stringzen
Joel Stein
Collings CW Baldy Brothers
Collings CW hog
Collings OM1 AT
Kevin Kopp Nick Lucas
Composite Acoustic Cargo
Sorrenson Jazz Sprite
Janish custom A 4

KyleR

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:56 am

Hi there. I actually bought my OM3 from another dealer. It's a standard rosewood/sitka combo with the wider 1.75 nut. I love it, though I'd like to try a Traditional model.

Red Oak

Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:36 pm

KyleR wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:30 pm Please forgive me ahead of time if this is posted incorrectly. Obviously, I know it's not a Collings, but let me tell you the story...

I purchased this Eastman guitar and a Collings OM3 several months ago and, to my surprise, they arrived on the same day. Of course, the OM3 is a Collings, and we all love Collings guitars! But also to my surprise, the Eastman far exceeded all expectations. For $1109, the fit, finish, quality, playability, and tone of the torrefied sitka over mahogany was astonishing. It even has more bass than my OM1A.

That being said, we all know how the story goes: I need to sell it. I'm moving into a new home soon and simply won't have the extra space.

The guitar is in mint condition, with no scratches, dents, dings, or blemishes of any kind. I'm asking $800 but will consider all fair offers.

Below is a link to MY guitar. I purchased it from Soundpure and the pictures are of the exact guitar you will receive. If interested, I can email you further pictures. Below is the link:

https://www.soundpure.com/p/eastman-e6o ... 2319/31542

Please email me at srader931@students.sbts.edu. Again, if you're interested, I can email you additional pictures and we can even talk by phone. All sales are final.

Don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

Kyle
Eastman makes fine guitars