ISO:One particular Collings OM2HGDBSB

adub0918

ISO:One particular Collings OM2HGDBSB

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:21 pm

Hi gang,

I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to track down one particular OM2H with a German top, deep body, and a sunburst that I sold away a little over a decade ago. It also had a tweed case. Long story short, it was my dream guitar that I had to sell under some difficult circumstances and have been missing it deeply ever since. If you've seen it change hands or know of its whereabouts, I'm willing to pay top dollar to get it back. Thanks in advance everyone!

Red Oak

Re: ISO:One particular Collings OM2HGDBSB

Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:30 am

adub0918 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:21 pm Hi gang,

I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to track down one particular OM2H with a German top, deep body, and a sunburst that I sold away a little over a decade ago. It also had a tweed case. Long story short, it was my dream guitar that I had to sell under some difficult circumstances and have been missing it deeply ever since. If you've seen it change hands or know of its whereabouts, I'm willing to pay top dollar to get it back. Thanks in advance everyone!
We sincerely hope you find your old friend!

Lcgeek

Re: ISO:One particular Collings OM2HGDBSB

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:01 am

I can understand why you'd miss it. I have same guitar sans sunburst. It's a dream. Hope you find yours..I'll keep an eye out.