McIlroy AS46 Small-Jumbo Acoustic with Master-grade Italian Spruce / Premium Laurelwood

DenverSteve

McIlroy AS46 Small-Jumbo Acoustic with Master-grade Italian Spruce / Premium Laurelwood

Wed May 03, 2023 10:44 pm

$4400 Shipped CONUS[/color][/i][/b]. Payment: PayPal, Venmo, Cashier's Check, Zelle.
I purchased this unique & extremely wonderful, McIlroy AS46 new from a McIlroy dealer in 2022. Completion date on this custom McIlroy build was 2/2022. It is in Mint or, let's call it, Mint-. It plays perfectly and is without flaw or issue. The neck plays wonderfully and the smaller size makes it a great go-everywhere guitar. The AS series is a small-jumbo similar in size to a classical guitar or 00. Although a little less volume than larger McIlroy models, its size belies the volume that it produces. The guitar is also a more manageable size for sitting or someone wanting a big sound from a smaller guitar. This is another example of the first-rate custom guitars coming out of Northern Ireland.

This guitar has a Master Grade Italian Spruce top and a Premium Laurelwood set for the back and sides. It was Dermot McIlroy's first AS-46 and it is fantastic. I am selling because I've got to downsize a little. The AS-46 is rich and resonant and is the finest small-bodied guitar I've ever played, or owned.
Attachments
useme copy.jpeg
use me.jpeg
use me.jpeg (173.5 KiB) Viewed 5929 times
y5pvu2hhfgqomidrphfn copy.jpg
w5qxk4bsmtegxc0g3nxp copy.jpg
rzoj2viznagva7vzbuho.jpg
rzhgt7otwndsbgzfco52 copy.jpg
pe1d1y4xgum0v102rjyy copy.jpg
lt6eixuuia6bo6lxqrrq.jpg
Shalom, Steve
A Few World-Class Tools..........