Collings 470 JL (black) with Bigsby

Post Reply
bluemoon
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:35 pm
Real Name: Rob

Collings 470 JL (black) with Bigsby

Post: # 7331Post bluemoon
Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:07 pm

$6600 shipped, CONUS only
Located in Chicago

NO TRADES

My preference is a local pickup. But I am willing to ship and have the original Collings shipping box.

I don't have any posts here. But I am very active at the Gearpage. You can check my reputation there as a seller. My username over there is blue-moon. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... oon.79396/.

I am willing to put a copy of an ad on the Gearpage if that helps.

Also have a 100% perfect selling record on Reverb. https://reverb.com/shop/roberts-shop-26

This is in in mint condition (if you can call aged finish--mint). But is the same condition as when I bought it earlier this year at Chicago Music Exchange in Chicago. It is a 2026 model. Comes with case and everything that came with it. There is an interesting wood striation on the headstock.


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Post Reply