Why are so many baked and traditional guitars up for sale?

pto

Re: Why are so many baked and traditional guitars up for sale?

Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:41 pm

As long as they are Collings, they are winners!
as Pat Paulsen once said on the Smother Brothers Show - you hit the nail on the nostril.:)

Greg Y

Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Frank Sanns wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:23 am It is interesting that the majority of acoustic guitars being sold this year are either baked tops or traditional line guitars. What gives as there can't be nearly as many of these guitars out there as the standard line?
It seems to me that a lot of the newest guitars get flipped.....so that accounts for baked,torrified, T series......

DenverSteve

Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 am

I know I'm 50 days, or so, getting to this post but, it must have been a fluke. There are no OM2H Traditional guitars available at all. It must have been a pre-Christmas - let's get these out for Christmas, in late December. I've not noticed any excess of Collings guitars on the market recently.
Shalom, Steve
A Few World-Class Tools..........

Red Oak

Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:32 pm

DenverSteve wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 am I know I'm 50 days, or so, getting to this post but, it must have been a fluke. There are no OM2H Traditional guitars available at all. It must have been a pre-Christmas - let's get these out for Christmas, in late December. I've not noticed any excess of Collings guitars on the market recently.
Hey Shalom - never too late to join a spirited conversation!!

And, great observation!!!