- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:10 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
Aaahhhh.....all is well in Collings Case land.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:35 am
- Real Name: Mitch
Now that I have a Collings-made case for my C10-SS let me be one of the first to flood the market with a “mint-condition” TKL case for sale
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:05 pm
I just bought a D2H on Layaway and was really disappointed to learn about the TKL switch. All of my current guitar cases are in a pile in the garage so I let it go, I'm buying a beautiful guitar.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:35 pm
Disappointment aside...... at least there is a D case. Just think of the poor 12 fret 00 & 000 players