Techniques Progressions and Allegations

Melodion_Accordian

Techniques Progressions and Allegations

Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Don't see much talk about guitar technique and progressions and such.

Would really like some discussion on this.

How about progression C F and G and all variants, tempos and genres these three simple chords can be applied to.

Need to apply a Defibrillator to this forum, i think we can bring it back to life

:o)

MA
Melodion_Accordian

pto

Re: Techniques Progressions and Allegations

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:34 pm

my experience going back to the 70's in photography. pop photo and modern photography magazines focused on "hot new gear" (their words), not about technique. i fear that the same applies to guitar (and other) fora.:)

Melodion_Accordian

Re: Techniques Progressions and Allegations

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Yeah, explaining your technique is like giving away secrets, i guess Media expects to get paid for that. I'm an Open Source type of guy, i like spreading my knowledge (rather limited and not very theoretical) free of charge. It's a shame there's not much sharing these days, or i'm in the incorrect forum. I know there's lots of sharing with YouTube and such, I've actually found some good things on technique and explanation. One YouTube was by John Mayer himself, learned a lot on that one but you just don't know. That one was shared on UMGF, i think there's lots of good stuff published on Acoustic Guitar Forum as well. Two forums I'm banned from (I'm totally thankful I'm banned from those two forums)

It's just frustrating to find a platform to share your discoveries (a ha moments)

MA
Melodion_Accordian