- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 am
- Real Name: David Pettorini
So while being cooped up for several weeks, my GAS flared up something fierce. I am attaching pics of what it took to finally reduce what I can only attribute to "Collings fever".......New D1ATS and 2003 OMBaaaA42. I think I am better now
. Of course I had to have the Vintage cases as well.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 am
I got a fever, and the only cure is.............more Collings!
Beautiful guitars. Play them in good health.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 am
Now that's my kind of sickness.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:22 pm
- Location: Mint Hill, NC
Great looking guitars. Enjoy.
Last edited by Hokiebob
on Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:29 pm
And all these years I thought it meant aspirin when I heard, "Take two and call me in the morning." Beautiful guitars!
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:08 pm
- Location: Omaha
Wow! Two fantastic guitars!
You should be feeling better for quite awhile.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:39 pm
- Real Name: Tom N
In this situation, I think OM stands for "Oh My, that guitar is stunning!"
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 am
- Location: Massachusetts
Great guitar. I think you’ll feel even better with another one
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:31 pm
Congrats! Enjoy & thanks for sharing!