WANTED: Collings Traditional Case - C10 Size

Michael Ray

WANTED: Collings Traditional Case - C10 Size

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:26 pm

Hello Forum, just wondering if anyone might have a Collings Traditional Case in the C10 size available for purchase either in a music store or from a private seller. Please let me know. Thanks!

Michael Ray

Re: WANTED: Collings Traditional Case - C10 Size

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:21 pm

Back to the top!

MSEV

Re: WANTED: Collings Traditional Case - C10 Size

Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:44 pm

Michael,
I know my responding might get your hopes up, and I am sorry if that is so. I just wanted to relay to you my similar quest. Maybe a year ago or so I wanted to get a Traditional case for my (beloved) C-10. I searched and asked around and eventually found a new one at Gryphon, a guitar store in CA (IIRC, someone helped by pointing me in that direction). It was there and I snapped it up, of course. It could well have been the very last one at any guitar store. My guess is that you will only find one that is used. I was even desperate enough to find one that I was looking to buy another C-10 that had the Traditional case, pick the best C-10, then sell the lessor of the two guitars in the TKL. Might be a plan that works for you. Anyway, I hope my note to you can be one of encouragement. I love the case, and I love having my C-10 in it. I also have an 01A that I was able to get new back when they were still had Traditional cases, so I was able to have it shipped to the dealer in a Traditional case. Now if I could just find one for my 001A 14 fret... (I am pretty sure they don't make one that size). Best of luck on your search!
Bob K
Omaha