Trance Audio Amulet in Traditional

Acoustic Dave

Trance Audio Amulet in Traditional

Sat May 15, 2021 1:17 am

The Trance Audio Amulet is my favorite single source pickup by far. I've had them installed in other Collings guitars.

Can anyone tell me if they had any issues having them installed in a Traditional model?

I just want to make sure the smaller bridge plate can accommodate the two Amulet Lenses.

Thanks!

Dave

udarnik

Re: Trance Audio Amulet in Traditional

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 am

It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with the Trance Audio Amulet pickups in your Collings guitars! As for installing them in a Traditional model, it's important to ensure compatibility with the smaller bridge plate.

While the Trance Audio Amulet pickups are designed to fit most acoustic guitars, variations in bridge plate size and configuration can sometimes pose challenges during installation. However, since you've already had them installed in other Collings guitars, it's likely that they'll work well with the Traditional model too.

To be certain, I would recommend reaching out to Trance Audio directly or consulting with a qualified guitar technician who has experience with both Collings guitars and the Amulet pickups. They can provide guidance on whether any modifications or adjustments may be necessary to ensure a proper fit and optimal performance.

By taking these steps, you can ensure a smooth installation process and continue to enjoy the superior sound quality of the Trance Audio Amulet pickups in your Collings Traditional guitar.